Me.Myself.& I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 2 July 2011

Bismillahirahmanirahim =)



Segala puji tertentu bagi Allah yang telah memberi hidayat petunjuk untuk (mendapat nikmat-nikmat) ini, padahal kami tidak sekali-kali akan memperoleh petunjuk kalau Allah tidak memimpin kami (dengan taufiqNya); 

"Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah. indeed it was the truth, that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us." 

Al-A'raf:43



Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil.


 I'm perfect in my imperfections,
 happy in my pain, 
 strong in my weaknesses,
 and beautiful in my own way...
 I am ME! <3

blogging has become a top issue right now, and that's the 1st question that came across my mind. 

so, this is LadyB's tales. tales of heart & soul. ^^